J. Martin Ulrich, D.O., F.O.C.O.O.
What's in your best interest comes first with Dr. Ulrich. Patients describe him as easy to talk with, knowledgeable, and thorough.
He prefers a conservative course of care. However, when the situation calls for it, he is skilled in the very latest innovations and treatments, including surgery.
As a Board Certified otolaryngologist, Dr. Ulrich is highly trained in medicine and surgery of the ear, nose and throat - head and neck, and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
He possesses top credentials in his specialty. This means you get the very best of care.
- Undergraduate – Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Internship – Mount Clemens General Hospital, Mt. Clemens, MI
- Residency - Grandview Hospital and Medical Center, Dayton, OH
- Specialty - Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified - American Board of Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery
- Fellow - American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow - American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Member - American Osteopathic Association
- Member - Michigan Otolaryngology Society
- Clinical Assistant Professor at Michigan State University
- Chairman of ENT Department at Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center - Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Surgery Center at Health Park, Grand Blanc, Michigan