Comprehensive Hearing Center
Hearing is such an important sense! Our audiology team provide you with the most advanced and comprehensive hearing care possible. Patients benefit from the highest standards employed in all testing and rehabilitation.
Hearing loss information:
Hearing is one of the body’s five senses. It plays a significant role in our ability to communicate and engage with other individuals and the environment around us. Hearing loss is the result of damage and disorders of the outer, middle and inner ears. Some types of hearing loss can be treated with medical or surgical intervention. Other hearing losses, such as congenital, age-related hearing loss or noise-induced hearing loss, are more frequently treated with hearing aids or assistive listening devices.
Although hearing loss is often associated with aging, hearing loss is clearly present in newborns, children, teenagers, young adults, and adults. Healthy human ears can perceive an enormous range of sounds in terms of pitch and loudness. Hearing is the primary sense through which we learn speech and language. The ability to hear clearly from birth is extremely important with regard to the normal development of speech and language skills, auditory processing skills, a sense of self, as well as normal emotional and psychological well-being and more.
Hearing Services and Conditions We Treat:
- Hearing Loss and Dementia
- Signs and Symptoms of Hearing Loss
- Diagnosing Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aid Types
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for children and adults.
- Selection, fitting and dispensing of hearing aids and other assistive listening devices.
- Cerumen (ear wax) management.
- ABR Testing (Auditory Brainstem Response)
- In-office hearing aid repairs, computerized adjustments and cleaning.
- Rechargeable hearing aids (no changing batteries required).
- Patient and family counseling about living with hearing loss.
- Newborn hearing screening.
- Ear plugs for pilots, dentists, swimmers, musicians and hunters.
- Appointments and walk-in hours available.
Hearing aids are an investment in your quality of life. Once it is medically determined that prescribing hearing aids is in your best interest, you can count on our audiologist to precisely fit and adjust your hearing aids to get the maximum benefit from them. Your hearing deserves the level of competence we offer.
As a multi-line hearing aid center, we dispense and service most manufacturers' hearing aids and have received specialized training in Digital Technology and on-site repairs.
Our Audiologist possesses a Doctorate degree and has earned the prestigious Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology. This ensures that she has the education and experience to give you the best possible results. Where you obtain hearing aids does make a difference!